Background is important; don’t leave the theme all in white! Make it your own by using custom backgrounds. For more details check the following sections.
Use an Image
Newspaper comes with a general background image option which can be set from Theme Panel > Background, this panel contains the following sections:
- Site background – The theme will automatically transform the site into a boxed version.
- Repeat – This refers to the way background image will be displayed. By default this option is set on No Repeat. If you use a pattern and you want it to repeat check the other options: Tile, Tile Horizontally, Tile Vertically.
- Position – By default this option is set on the Left, which means that the image will be positioned on the left side of the background area. If you want to position it differently check the other options: Center and Right.
- Background attachment – Set if the image used should be fixed or it follows you when you scroll.
- Stretch background – This option stretches the image all over the screen. Please leave this option disabled if you are using background click ad.
NOTE – a custom image or color can be set on each of the category pages; for more details please check the categories documentation.
Use a Color
You can set it from Theme Panel > Theme Colors > General Theme Colors
How to set a background click ad
First you need to set a image, for more details check section 1 from this page. Next you need to set the URL used on the background ad, for this go to Theme Panel > Ads > Background Ad and paste the ad’s the URL in the field. Save the settings.
Note: When you set a color or an image as a background, your website will automatically change to the boxed version.