The theme ads system auto detects Google AdSense and the custom banners that respect the HTML structure provided in the documentation and makes them responsive automatically.
To manage the Above Footer ads go to Newsmag > Theme Panel > Ads and open the Footer Top section. Place your code inside the ad container and save the settings. If you use Google AdSense the theme will automatically resize it to work on all devices.
The ad panel contains the following options:
- YOUR AD CODE – Paste your ad code here. Google AdSense will be made responsive automatically.
- ADVANCE USAGE – This area includes controls for Google AdSense, the custom ads won’t be affected by these settings.
- DISABLE button – it disables the ad on a certain device
- AdSense size – you can manually specify an ad size for each device. If you leave the settings on Auto, the theme will automatically resize the ads.
After you finished customizing your footer ad click on the Save Setting button.
Google AdSense information:
- if you want to use custom sizes, check the official list. The theme automatically sizes the ads to best fit the available space, but if you want to use custom sizes you can easily set one for each device.
The ad code is automatically detected by the theme and it will be rendered using the following rules:
- Google AdSense – If you enter a Google AdSense code, the theme will make it responsive and the ad will fill the available space.
- Simple ad code (js/flash/images) – The code is rendered in it’s raw form, as entered by the user
- [shortcodes] – The spot will run do_shortcode() on the ad. Using shortcodes you can include adRotate ads into that spot.
Above Footer Ad Banner example code:
<div class="td-visible-desktop"> <a href="#"><img src="http:/mysite.com/fashion/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/rec300.jpg" alt="" /></a> </div> <div class="td-visible-tablet-landscape"> <a href="#"><img src="http://mysite.com/fashion/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/rec300.jpg" alt="" /></a> </div> <div class="td-visible-tablet-portrait"> <a href="#"><img src="http://mysite.com/fashion/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/rec200.jpg" alt="" /></a> </div> <div class="td-visible-phone"> <a href="#"><img src="http://mysite.com/fashion/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/rec200.jpg" alt="" /></a> </div>