Watch the video tutorial
To help you to style your content much easier we created special options for your content.
1. Text padding option – allows you to align your selected text. Each arrow sign shows you on which side it will apply a padding to the selected text. Now you have 7 ways to style your text.
2. Arrow list – This option allows you to create lovely arrow lists with ease. To create such a list, just select the text, click on the Bulleted list button, then select the Arrow list option from the Formats dropdown box.
3. Quotes – This option lets you set up your quotes with style. There are 8 types of formatting options to make your quotes eye-caching.
4. Dropcaps – This option lets you set up a dropcap with style. There are 4 types of dropcaps. The default color of the dropcap is the default theme color, but this can be changed from the text/background color editor individually for each dropcap.
Perfect content integration.
- The Visual Editor was adapted for you to see exactly how your article will look on the fronted after you publish it.
- This will help you create better visual looking articles from the start with no extra adjustments.