Updated: 8 June 2015
We offer free support for all of our products, if you encounter issues while using our products please contact our support department.
Before contacting the support it’s best practice to check if:
- The issue is not covered in the documentation
- You have the latest version of the theme and theme recommended plugins
- Disable 3rd party plugins, most issues are caused by a plugin conflict
- Guidance on theme features and settings
- Fixing reported bugs / issues
- Product related questions or issues
The following issues are not covered by support:
- Server configuration and complex server-side issues
- Customization and installation service
- WordPress general support/how to’s. For this you can search on the wordpress.org forums or check the web for tutorials
- Support for third party software and plug-ins or other issues that are not related to our product
When posting an issue:
- please provide as much information as possible
- post your site url or if necessary some images which may help us identify the problem. Additional information may be requested later by our staff. The solution will come faster if we receive most details from the start
- if you made modifications on the theme code please mention them and provide a full description
We take all messages in order by date, from the old ones to the newest and we try our best to provide the best solutions.
New to wordpress:
If you’re new to WordPress we advice you to take some WordPress courses before asking for support on our forum. You can find plenty on the web (some are free). You could also check the WordPress Information section included in this documentation and which contains links to resources that should help you understand the basics of WordPress.