Home User profile
tagDiv Member
I am an Entrepreneur, Youtuber. I sell Lightroom Preset and design vector art for T-Shirt and sell them online.

please see the screenshot sent by me. it is asking me to configure the social counter settings. ….I have seen the screenshot given by you….it is not giving me an option to edit.

How to remove Lightroom text when i hover on “preset blog” on top menu. It is showing at the middle of horizontal row, just below the shop menu.
see screenshot -: https://imgur.com/0kEvBOr

Well, I would like to know that while installing newspaper x theme, do these plugins comes along with that or not?
Cos I feel like I need to delete unnecessary plugins. If these two plugins doesn’t come along with newspaper x then I wish to delete those plugins.
Thanks!

Hi,
Kindly ignore my last reply. I’ve solved this issue.
Thanks!

I tried everything to import new home page again from could templates but as soon as I click save and go back to the femmepod.com site, it shows me save homepage less website……my home page automatically deleted as soon as I experimented with this https://imgur.com/yFrGL3G

I think, something is creating problem. Now I don’t want single post lifestyle pro page settings, I know I won’t be getting problem less free page. I have changed the post templates

Now, I won’t my last homepage back: https://demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper_lifestyle_pro/

Something is off with this theme…thus I am not getting problem less pages.

I don’t know what’s happening with this theme, now it automatically deleted my whole homepage design. After doing this thing. I never deleted my home page.

use the css -> https://i.imgur.com/8cWfNmW.png
.my-ads-class {
text-align: center;
}

Also, post template- top header ad space placement shifted towards left side. But in reality, ad placement is at center.

Hi,
The problem is the same. I had changed the post template.

https://femmepod.com/what-to-wear-tonight-no-matter-what-youve-got-planned/
this is the single post template – Lifestyle pro. You notice that sidebar shifted below the post and post become without sidebar or its size strechted.

I just figure out. No need to tell. Thanks!

Thanks a lot. All the issues are cleared.

Footer copyright text has changed.
I can’t change a logo neither from the theme panel nor from Tagdiv’s online editing. It is giving me error message. please see the screenshot. https://imgur.com/yZWkMmB

I wanted to know the same answer “can i make image bigger after clicking on it?” just like you can do it on this site https://forum.tagdiv.com/import-revolution-sliders-on-demos/
Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)