Home User profile
tagDiv Member
This user did not write anything. So we are just showing here some random text to make the profile page look nice :)
gubedel
tagDiv Member

1 – I want this HomePage Block : http://prntscr.com/cn3qiy

2 – I Want this Mobile Theme 3 Grid : http://demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/mobile-theme.png

3 – I Dont have a Mobile Editor – How Do Can I activate Mobile Editor : http://prntscr.com/cn40lk
(My Mobile Theme http://i.hizliresim.com/40W8Oq.png) Only Show Latest Post. I want 3 grid + last posts

Im Activated Static page : http://prntscr.com/cn3xym But not active 3 grid

gubedel
tagDiv Member

I want to show last 3 article on demo mobile theme.

gubedel
tagDiv Member

Desktop : http://prntscr.com/cmxke2
Mobile : http://i.hizliresim.com/PQ24bQ.png

Ads not show in mobile template.

Template Ads Settings : http://prntscr.com/cmxlht
Adsense settings : http://prntscr.com/cmxlsk

  • This reply was modified 10 years by gubedel.
gubedel
tagDiv Member

Hello Catalin.

Now Adsense Ads not showing in Mobile template. Im create responsive ads. But now show Mobile template 50 minutes. I see desktop version but not see mobile template.

gubedel
tagDiv Member

and Some images do not appear in the mobile theme.

http://i.hizliresim.com/nElg5R.png

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)