Home User profile
tagDiv Member
This user did not write anything. So we are just showing here some random text to make the profile page look nice :)
jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

Hi Anamaria

Finally, I found the solution (in CSS) here in the forum
https://forum.tagdiv.com/topic/top-barmain-menu-assistance-needed%e2%80%bc%ef%b8%8f/

Thank

Jacques

jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

Thank! But I like WPBakery page builder because it is more simple and intuitive when we are multiple persons to work with a site with different capacities.

Thank for all!

jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

–

jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

It it possible with WPBakery page builder? Because all the pages are builted with this builder!

jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

Thank Anamaria, I will try this!

jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

For test:
I install a new WordPress without the BD and install only Newspaper 8 and the control panel is always off!

Jacques

jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

Hi, Simion
I reinstalled the theme using this method and curiously, no change. Also I upgrade for 64 M and have already define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
See capture:
http://www.patatesplus.com/Capture.png

I can not saved in control panel. I see that td composer is appeared no compatible with my Visual composer pages. Many things desappeared, images block of text. I am vary dessapointed about this change…td composer versus Visual Composer. I have another site that I just built with 2,450 pages builted in Visual composer…

Do you have another thing that I can do?

Thank

Jacques Gosselin

jacquesgosselin
tagDiv Member

And… 5 second after this message:
[19-Jun-2017 23:45:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘td_deploy_mode.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear’) in /home/patat579/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/functions.php on line 14

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)