Newspaper theme works great with Revolution Sliders. In order to have it up-and-ready on your pre-built website, you are required to make a few adjustments, as described below:
- Step 1 – After you have the pre-built website installed, you must install the Revolution Slider plugin and activate it in the Plugins section.
- Step 2 – Click the Import Slider button in the Revolution Slider section:
- Step 3– Choose the slider associated with your theme pre-built website (you will find it as a .zip file in Newspaper-tf\sliders folder) and click the Import Slider button.
- Step 4– After the installation is completed, it will appear in the Revolution Slider section. You have to click the Settings symbol:
- Step 5– The slider requires a category to extract posts from, so you have to choose it from the list:
- Step 6 – With the category set, all you have to do is save your changes by clicking the Save symbol on the bottom right side of the page.