In Newsmag theme, you have two different types of options to customize your posts:
- Post General settings – These options will be applied to all posts, and you can find them in the Theme Panel > Post Settings
- Individual post settings (called Page Options) – you can apply them individually for each post. You will find these options under your post while editing.
In this section you can set up all the elements displayed on your post pages:
- Show categories tags – enable or disable the categories tags used on single post page
- Category tags display order – Set the display order of the post category tags:
- Disable – display the parent category tag first
- Enable – display the category tags alphabetically
- Show author name – enable or disable the author’s name displayed on blocks, modules, and single post page
- Show date – enable or disable the post date display on blocks, modules, and single post page to add style to your posts
- Show post views – enable or disable the post views on blocks, modules, and single post page
- Show comment count – enable or disable comment number on blocks, modules & single post page
- Show tags – enable or disable the post tags displayed at the bottom of the single post pages
- Show author box – enable or disable the author box displayed at the bottom of the single post pages
- Show ‘next’ and ‘previous’ posts – show or hide ‘next’ and ‘previous’ posts (bottom of single post pages)
- Enable comments on posts – enable or disable the comments for posts, on the entire website.
- General modal image – Enable or disable the general modal image viewer over all the post images, so you won’t have to go to each post to set them individually. Consider that when disabling this feature, the individual settings of an image post are applied.