The More Articles box appears when a user scrolls on a single post at least 400px. The box appears in the right bottom corner. It can show one or more stories related to the current one. To learn more about this function, please read below.
To enable this feature, go to Theme panel > Post Settings, and expand the More Article Box section. Click Enable More Articles button and Save Settings.
If you want to change the default behavior of the MORE STORIES BOX, use the following options:
- Distance from the top – This is the distance from the top that a user has to scroll down for the window to appear. The default value is 400px, but you can change it.
- Display articles – You can also choose to display the Latest Article, From the Same Category, From Post Tags, From Same Author or Random
- Article display view – Select a module type that will define the way the theme displays the article list
- Number of Posts – This option sets the number of posts to be displayed in the More Articles box
- Disable time – If the user closes the More Articles box, this is the time (in days) to wait before seeing the box again.
After you finished customizing this section, please click on the Save Settings button.