They say an image is worth a thousand words. And they are right! The images revolutionized humanity and defined the digital era. Each image has the power to tell a unique story expressing things which can hardly be described in words. We have built a beautiful, yet elegant Instagram Shortcode to bring you spectacular images and share them on your website. Just add the Instagram ID and amaze visitors with stunning images.
How to Connect Instagram with Your Website?
Recent changes made to the Instagram social network, now you can have:
- Instagram Personal Account
In this case, you will need to connect to your Instagram Personal account through an access token so please use the following steps:
Access the theme panel under social networks for the Instagram Account Access Configuration and press the connect Instagram Personal Account button:
- Instagram Business Account
Used for displaying feeds from a Business or Creator Instagram account.
A Business or Creator account is required for displaying an automatic avatar/bio display in the header.
Please use the following steps:
Step 1 – Access the theme panel under social networks for the Instagram Account Access Configuration and press the connect Instagram Business Account button.
- Step 2 – Connecting an Instagram business account (page) will also connect to the corresponding Facebook account (page) automatically. This is due to Instagram Business page requiring having a Facebook Page connected to it.
Step 3 – When connecting the Facebook account, there should be a permission checklist, check all the permissions there.
How to Set the Instagram Shortcode
Instagram Account Source:
- Instagram Personal
- Instagram Business
- Display or hide the Instagram header section (default: On).
- It contains the user’s information like the Instagram profile image, username, number of followers and the Follow button.
Number of images per row: Set the number of images displayed on each row (default is 3).
Number of rows: Set on how many rows to display the images (default is 1).
Image gap: Set a gap between images (default: No gap).
Now your Instagram account will be connected to our shortcode and it should grab the data properly.