We offer support for all the users of our themes according to the Themeforest Item Support Policy. If you encounter issues while using our products and you need assistance, please contact the Newspaper theme support department. Our main support location is the forum.
How to receive support
- Please register on the forum. For this, you need the Item Purchase Code.
- Once registered login and navigate to the section dedicated to the theme you bought (ex. https://forum.tagdiv.com/forum/newspaper/).
- Create a new post.
- Describe the issue and if necessary, include a link or some images which may help us identify the cause.
Active Premium Theme Support
- You must have active support on your Envato Account to post topics or replies on the forum.
- If your support period has expired, please consult the Envato Support Renewal page for information on how to extend your theme support.
- Bugs can be reported via our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org even if your support period has expired.
- Premium Theme Support members have access to bug fixes as soon as they are available.
- Members with expired support have access to the bug fixes in the next theme update.
Personal (Sensitive) Information
Please do not post personal information on the forum (ex. server username and password). The forum is a public location, and the other users can see what you post. We will delete any personal information to protect your privacy as soon as we see it.
- We offer on-site assistance and debugging ONLY via our private email address, where you can safely and securely send us the login credentials.
- After you receive on-site assistance, we recommend you to take the time and change your login credentials.
Note: The official support forum language is English.
Monday – Friday <<>> 8:00 AM – 17:00 PM GMT +2
Issues while registering on the forum:
If you encounter an issue while trying to register on the support forum, please send an email at email@example.com
Before contacting the support, it’s best practice to check if:
- The issue is not covered in the documentation.
- You have the latest version of the theme and theme recommended plugins.
- Disable 3rd party plugins. Most issues are caused by a plugin conflict.
- Guidance on the theme features and settings.
- Fixing the reported bugs/issues.
- Product related questions or issues.
The following issues are not covered by support:
- Server configuration and complex server-side issues.
- Customization and installation service.
- WordPress general support and howtos. For this, you can search on the wordpress.org forums or check the web for tutorials.
- Support for the third party software and plugins or other issues that are not related to our product.
When posting an issue:
- Please provide as much information as possible.
- Post your site URL or if necessary some images which may help us identify the problem. Additional information may be requested later by our staff. The solution will come faster if we receive most details from the start.
- If you made modifications on the theme code, please mention them and provide a full description
We answer all messages by date, from the oldest to the newest, and we try our best to provide the best solutions possible.
New to WordPress:
If you’re new to WordPress, we advise you to take some WordPress courses before asking for support on our forum. You can find plenty on the web (some are free). You could also check the WordPress Information section included in this documentation and which contains links to resources that should help you understand the basics of WordPress.