We offer technical support for all the users of our WordPress themes according to the Themeforest Item Support Policy. If you encounter issues while using our products and need technical assistance, please contact the Newspaper theme support department. Our main support location is the forum.
How to Receive Newspaper Theme Support
Step 1 – Please register on the forum. For this, you need the Item Purchase Code.
Step 2 – Once registered, login and navigate to the section dedicated to the theme you bought (ex. https://forum.tagdiv.com/forum/newspaper/).
Step 3 – Create a new post.
Step 4 – Describe the issue and, if necessary, include a link or some images which may help us identify the cause.
Personal (Sensitive) Information
- We offer on-site assistance and debugging ONLY via our private email address, where you can safely and securely send us the login credentials.
- After you receive on-site assistance, we recommend you to change your login credentials.
Monday – Friday <<>> 8:00 AM – 17:00 PM GMT +2
Issues while registering on the forum:
If you encounter an issue while trying to register on the support forum, please send an email at email@example.com
Newspaper Theme Support Policy
Before contacting the support, it’s best practice to check if:
- The issue is not covered in the documentation.
- You have the latest version of the theme and theme recommended plugins.
- Disable 3rd party plugins. Most issues are caused by a plugin conflict.
- Make sure to backup your website before any modification.
- Guidance on the theme features and settings.
- Fixing the reported bugs/issues.
- Product-related questions or issues.
The following issues are not covered by support:
- Server configuration and complex server-side issues.
- Page speed optimization.
- Customization and installation service.
- WordPress general support and how-to inquiries. For this, you can search on the wordpress.org forums or check the web for tutorials.
- Support for the third-party software and plugins or other issues that are not related to our product.
When posting an issue:
- Please provide as much information as possible.
- Post your site URL or, if necessary, some images which may help us identify the problem. Additional information may be requested later by our staff. The solution will come faster if we receive most details from the start.
- If you made modifications to the theme code, please mention them and provide a full description.
We answer all messages by date, from the oldest to the newest, and we try our best to provide the finest solutions possible.
New to WordPress:
If you’re new to WordPress, we advise you to take some WordPress courses before asking for support on our forum. You can find plenty on the web (some are free). You could also check the WordPress Information section included in this documentation, which also includes links to resources that should help you better understand the basics of WordPress.