The Newspaper WordPress Theme installation file is Newspaper.zip. Please see the following sections for each method and watch our video tutorial on how to install via FTP the Newspaper Theme.
- Step 1 – Download the Newspaper files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your Downloads tab on ThemeForest and find Newspaper. Click the Download button.
- Step 2 – Extract the ZIP folder called Newspaper-tf. After extracting the files you will open the folder called Newspaper-tf where you will find more folders (child-theme, documentation, licensing, plugins, .psd, etc.).
- Step 3 – Locate the Newspaper.zip inside the Newspaper-tf folder (this is the theme you have to install).
Video tutorial – Install via FTP
Step by step: How to install Newspaper via FTP
- Step 1 – Log into your server installation via FTP. You can use software such as Filezilla for this step.
- Step 2 – Browse to find the Newspaper.zip file on your computer (located in Newspaper-tf folder) and unzip it.
- Step 3 – Upload the folder Newspaper to wp-content/themes/ folder.
- Step 4 – Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes and click on the Activate button for the Newspaper theme.
- Step 5 – Once activated, you have to install and activate the required theme plugins from the Welcome screen.
- Step 6 – Register and activate the Newspaper theme (this step is required to get all the theme’s benefits and features).
- tagDiv Newsletter
- tagDiv Opt-in Builder
- tagDiv Shop
- tagDiv Mobile Theme
- Official AMP for WP
- Revolution Slider
- tagDiv Standard Pack
Recommended and tested plugins:
- WP Super Cache – caching plugin
- Contact Form 7 – used to make contact forms
- WooCommerce – eCommerce solution (required when tagDiv Shop is installed & activated)
- bbPress – forum plugin
- BuddyPress– social network plugin
- Font Awesome – icon pack, supported in the theme menus
- WP User Avatar – Change users avatars
- Jetpack – plugin with lots of features *it may slow down your site
- WPML – the WordPress Multilingual Plugin for creating multilanguage websites
- Yoast SEO – WordPress Search Engine Optimization plugin
- WP GDPR Compliance – GDPR compliance plugin
- Hubspot All-In-One Marketing – tool to grow email lists and manage contacts