The Newspaper WordPress Theme installation file is Newspaper.zip. Please see the following sections for each method and watch our video tutorial on how to install the Newspaper Theme.
- Step 1 – Download the Newspaper files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your Downloads tab on ThemeForest and find Newspaper. Click the Download button.
- Step 2 – On your local computer extract the ZIP folder called Newspaper-tf. After extracting files you will open the folder called Newspaper-tf where you will find more folders (child-theme, documentation, licensing, plugins, psd, etc.).
- Step 3 – Locate the Newspaper.zip inside the Newspaper-tf folder (this is the theme you want to install).
Video tutorial – Install the theme via WordPress admin
Step by step: How to install via WordPress admin panel:
- Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Step 2 – Click Install Themes and click the Upload button.
- Step 3 – Browse to find the Newspaper.zip file on your computer and click Install Now
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
- Step 5 – Install the theme required plugins using the theme’s Welcome screen.
- TagDiv Composer
Installed from the /plugins folder under the main theme package
- tagDiv Cloud library
- tagDiv Social counter
- tagDiv Mobile theme
- tagDiv Newsletter
- Revolution Slider
- WPBakery page builder
- WordPress SEO – SEO plugin
- WP Super Cache – caching plugin
- Contact form 7 – used to make contact forms
- WooCommerce – eCommerce solution
- bbPress – forum plugin
- BuddyPress- social network plugin
- Font Awesome – icon pack, supported in the theme menus
- WP User Avatar – Change users avatars
- Orbit Fox – multipurpose plugin
- Jetpack – plugin with lots of features *it may slow down your site