More Articles Box (More Stories) appears when a user scrolls on a single post at least 400px. The box appears in the right bottom corner and it can show one or more posts related to the current one. To learn more about this function please read below.
To enable this feature go to Theme panel > Post Settings > More Article Box section. Click to enable the More Articles option and Save Settings.
If you want to change the default behavior of the More Article Box use the following options:
- Distance from the top – This is the distance from the top that a user has to scroll down before the window will appear, default value is 400px
- Display articles – You can choose what articles should be displayed from the drop-down box. You can display the Latest Article, From Same Category, From Post Tags, From Same Author or Random
- Article display view – You can select a module type that will define the way your article list will be displayed
- Number of Posts – This option sets the number of posts to be displayed in the More Article box
- Disable time – If the user closes the More Articles box, this is the time (in days) to wait before seeing the box again
After you finished customizing this section please click on the Save Setting button.