The Newspaper theme works with two page builders tagDiv Composer and WPBakery Page Builder . In this article will help you update WPBakery Page Builder . For details on tagDiv Composer click here. If you are looking for a way to move from Visual Composer to tagDiv Composer, you’ll find the information here.
- The theme includes a license for this plugin, so you don’t have to buy it.
- You don’t have to activate the plugin license.
- You don’t have to worry about the plugin update warnings.
- We provide updates on a regular basis after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme update, inside the ../plugins folder
- Do not update WPBakery Page Builder directly from the author even if you own a purchased copy and have access to the plugin updates.
- Please only use the version of the plugin we provide included in the theme package as it is the latest tested version of the plugin.
From the Plugins section, deactivate and delete the WPBakery Page Builder plugin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Press Upload Plugin button
- Press Choose File button
- Select the Newspaper-tf/plugins/js_composer.zip file, press Open
- Press Install button
Activate the plugin, and your WPBakery Page Builder is now up to date.